Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Stay Classy, San Diego

Just got back yesterday from San Diego, where I did an appearance on "San Diego Living" on the CW Network! Seeing as how "Anchorman" is one of my favorite movies, (my absolute favorite is "Broadcast News" which would explain why I cry so much), I couldn't stop thinking about Ron Burgundy, Champ and the rest of the gang. I looked on the prompter to make sure no one added a question mark to read "She's Crazy, He's a Liar's author, Cecily Knobler?" but it looked pretty clear. Had a good time with the host and I was happy that no one was wearing cologne made from "real panther". (Rent "Anchorman" if none of this makes sense.)

Here's a picture of me getting mic'd before the shoot and apparently enjoying it just a tad too much.



…and here's a link to the interview!

Flash
Windows Media Player

Please tell me that you have seen “Anchorman”? Let me know! Email me!

1 comment: