Monday, May 10, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN…

Off to Phoenix, Denver and Vegas this week to talk about "She's Crazy, He's a Liar" on some fun TV shows. If you're in the Phoenix area on Tuesday (May 11th) please check out "Good Morning Arizona" on the CW at around 9:15am! And on Wednesday, I'll be on "Your Life-AZ" on the CW at 10:45am.

Now, if you're in Denver this Wednesday morning, I'll be on "Daybreak" on Fox at 7:35am, "Good Day Colorado" on Fox at 7:45am and The "Everyday Show" on the CW at 10:00am.

Wait…there's more! If you're lucky enough to be in Vegas on Thursday, feel free to check out Channel 5 at around 4:15pm.

How can I be in all of these places at once? It's magic, people. Pure and simple.

I'd love to hear from you, especially as our Dating Disaster Contest nears. Feel free to email me at Shescrazyhesaliar@gmail.com. It would make me very happy.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!
    Saw you in Denver yesterday! Congrats on the book Cecily, it's really funny!!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete