Monday, May 17, 2010

Phoenix Rising...

Ya know, I thought with all of the heat (both literally and politically) I'd find Phoenix challenging. But, I have to say the people I met there were downright excellent. Made friends with a few very interesting (and supportive!) cab-drivers and had a wonderful time on both morning shows on which I appeared. Really good group of people which is a reminder that just because we don't agree with something a state's governor decides, doesn't mean the people who live there aren't warm, smart and good-hearted. Their governor, however…I'm not so sure.

Here's a link to Good Morning, Arizona, one of the shows I was on. (The other link is coming soon.)

And don't forget, turn your Dating Disaster stories into cash! That's right, if you enter our Dating Disaster contest on the site, you can win a $500 dollar shopping spree to Victoria's Secret. The contest ends May 31st, so GET ON IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment