Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More from the Hometown

Just a few more snippets from my trip back home to Dallas...

Apparently, when I was on "Good Day, Dallas" I said the following, "Men like it when your breasts are this big!"



After I filmed the morning show at Fox, I decided to cab it over to my old high school, Arts Magnet in the Arts District. I kid you not, I had the greatest cab driver of all time as he drove what's called a karaoke cab! Yes, when I got in at 8:55am, he put on a fog machine, flashing lights and made a TV screen come down in the backseat, so I could sing along. He then produced a microphone and I think he sang "Baby, I Love your Way"...but I was so overwhelmed by his amazingness, I'm not quite sure. If you're ever in Dallas and need a cab, call Karaoke Cab. It will make your day better!



Lastly, I ended up having a lovely time at my book signing at Borders in Uptown. Here's a quick picture of me before the "signings" began.

No comments:

Post a Comment