Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CHEEEEEECAWGO!

I'm in one of my favorite cities this Wednesday morning and it's not just my favorite because I love the musical so much. (Although it should be noted that I'm somehow typing this with "Jazz Hands.") I'll be on WGNTV at 8:40am and WCIU's "You & Me This Morning" at 10:15am and would love it…if you're so inclined…if you tuned it!

Also, just thinking ahead, I'll be on in Minneapolis on Thursday, May 6th on Fox 9 Morning News at 9:30am and I promise to be sassy. And possibly to show off my Jazz hands, even though I'll no longer be in Chicago.

Clips to come! Please shoot me an email with questions or comments! Shescrazyhesaliar@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you have some deep dish Chicago pizza while you're there. You can order it with jazz hands!

    ReplyDelete