Monday, May 3, 2010

TV In the Land of the Governator

Here are some clips from the TV shows I did in Sacramento on Fox (Fox 40) and ABC (Sacramento and Company). Had a great time on both shows and although I didn't see Governor Schwarzenegger while up there, my mission continues: helping relationships, one crazy person at a time! (By the way, speaking of Arnold, I think I'm gonna start my own catch-phrase which will be: "I'll be Back…unless you don't want me to come back and then I'll just do some drunk-dialing and drive-bys." Doesn't have quite the same ring to it, but let's see if we can get it to stick.)

Feel free to email me with questions or comments about craziness. I'm here to help!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love the advice to own who you are and just go with it.

    ReplyDelete