Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Open Letter to Jesse James

Hey Jesse James…how did that sex rehab go? Did ya get all the Bombshells out of your system? Just 28 days of talk about how your "inner sex addict" made you (allegedly) cheat repeatedly on your wife was probably all you needed to swear off tatted, chesty women forever…right? Don't you hate it when your "addict" tells you to wear swastikas and do "goofy, Nazi" poses? Oh those silly inner-sex-addicts!

I just hope that you and Tiger and Tiki Barber (did he go to rehab?) and Larry King (is he too old for rehab?) were able to heal properly, what with all that art therapy and exploration of why you might choose to lie over…and over…and over again to someone you have publicly claimed to love.

I can totally relate, buddy. I'm addicted to talking about you! Sorry if it bothers you, but I literally can't help it. My "Gossip-addict" is acting up again! You know how it goes. But hopefully through Gossip-Rehab, I'll learn how to pull it together. I'm also addicted to wearing my Snuggie to inappropriate places. Will 28 days of "Inappropriate Snuggie Re-hab" be enough?

Back to you: we're all rooting for you, Champ.

Signed, Every Scorned Woman
P.S. In the words of Ani DiFranco, "Just give up…and admit you're an a$$hole."
(Note: I realize this may sound a little angry so please forgive me. As a woman who has been cheated on, sometimes I get riled up when I hear of infidelity, but I probably just need "Scorned Woman Rehab". Okay, it's out of my system.)

Wanna talk about cheating men, women or anything else? Email me!

2 comments:

  1. I still feel sorry for Sandra! Of course everyone always thought she could do better but now she knows it too! It seems it's always the case that after someone cheats on you, everyone comes out of the woodwork saying "Yeah, I knew that guy was no good for her!" As someone who's heard this more than once, that gets really annoying people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really insane to see all these women coming out and admitting to being with this guy. Poor Sandra...

    ReplyDelete